Are You Ready to Purchase a Home in California and receive a closing cost credit of up to $10,000?
complete the registration below to get started.
- The California Homebuyer Credit is available to anyone purchasing a home in California.
- This is not a first time buyer or a down payment assistance program.
- THERE ARE NO INCOME LIMITS – HIGH OR LOW.
- A minimum down payment of 3% or use of VA Eligibility benefits is required.
- A FICO Credit Score of 640 is required – exceptions made with a higher down payment.
- The credit amount is up to $10,000 and is paid as a credit toward your closing cost from your Featured Realtor at gotohome.com. This is a term that all Realtors must agree to before they become featured at GOTOHOME.com. Featured Realtors are not employees or sub-contractors of GOTOHOME.com. This offer is ultimately between you and your Realtor. GOTOHOME.com assumes no liability or responsibility. You should verify this offer with your Realtor prior to engagement of any home showings and or placing an offer to purchase a home. This offer is only valid when using the services
of a GOTOHOME.com Featured Realtor.
- You are under no obligation to close a loan with any Loan Professional featured at GOTOHOME.com however, you are required to connect and discuss loan options with a Featured Loan Professional at GOTOHOME.com. Your connection with a Featured Loan Professional and subsequent purchase using the services of Featured Realtor at gotohome.com is all that is required to be eligible for your California Homebuyer Credit.